VISITING UM // Get Ready for Ole Miss
Get Ready for Ole Miss is a college planning conference specifically for students entering their senior year of high school. Program sessions include:
- Admissions "Where Do I Start"
- Student Life "Life Outside the Classroom"
- Financial Aid "Setting it Straight: Making the Numbers Match"
- Residence Life "New Place, New Space"
- Student and Parent Panel Discussions
- Campus Tours led by Ole Miss Ambassadors
- Complimentary Picnic Lunch in the Grove
Get Ready for Ole Miss Dates
Saturday, July 20, 2013
Registration for this event is first-come, first-served, and event registration will close when capacity is reached.
*Although we do not charge admission for our visit programs, we are a community service centered university and would appreciate any donations for our Ole Miss Food Bank when you visit campus.