Please direct any comments/questions regarding our website to: email@example.com. Specific questions regarding Title XI, Affirmative Action, employment discrimination or harassment may also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact:
- Becki Bressler - Director EO/RC - email@example.com
- Judy Hopper - Assistant Director EO/RC - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joseph Lawhorne - Title IX Coordinator EO/RC - email@example.com
EO/RC is responsible for the implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of the University's Affirmative Action Program and to ensure compliance with all federal regulations.
EO/RC's mission is to ensure the university's compliance with federal regulations regarding fair treatment of faculty, staff, and students; to ensure equal employment opportunity and to ensure equal access to a quality education for students. EO/RC is also responsible for investigating complaints of discrimination and serves as a liaison between the university and federal enforcement agencies concerned with equal opportunity and non-discrimination.
If you need special assistance related to a disability, please contact or visit our office:
- (662) 915-7735 (Voice)
- (662) 915-1570 (TDD)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 217 Martindale Student Services Center (link to map)