Frequently Asked Questions
- How is my tuition billed?
- How do I change my mailing address?
- Will I receive a bill if I obtain classes after the Phase 1 registration period is over?
- What if my financial aid is not reflected on the bill?
- What if the housing charge on my bill is incorrect?
- Can I add additional Ole Miss Express to my bill?
- What if I register for classes, but decide that I am going to stay out a semester?
- Can I view my bill online?
- What if I do not receive a bill?
- Can I change or delete my Meal Plan?
- What is the special class fee?
- Why was I charged a $10.00 drop / add fee?
- What is the Campital Improvements Fee?
Your tuition is charged on your student account. Monthly statements are printed the last day of the month. The due date for the statements is the 15th of of the following month.
You can change your address on your myOleMiss account.
Yes, but the due date is the same regardless of when classes are obtained.
You can check your Financial Aid status using your myOleMiss account. Be sure that you have accepted all of your awards and have completed other necessary steps such as promissory notes, entrance counseling, and terms and conditions.
You must contact The Department of Student Housing and Residence Life at (662) 915-7328 regarding any corrections.
No, additions to Ole Miss Express should be handled by the Student ID Center at (662) 915-7423.
You can withdraw from your class online through your myOleMiss account choosing the "Drop to Zero Hours" option. You may also contact the Registrar's Office at (662) 915-7792. Students who are withdrawing after financial aid disburses, should contact the Financial Aid Office to determine if any of their aid will be charged back. For more information regarding tuition refunds, please go to our Refund Information section.
If students do not receive a bill in the mail, they are still responsible for payment. Students may view their account online.
Check out the Campus Dining website for these and other questions regarding the meal plan options. You can contact the Student ID Center at (662) 915-7423 to make changes to your meal plan.
Some courses in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Journalism, Music, Family & Consumer Sciences, Health, Exercise Science & Recreation Management, and other courses have additional fees. Special class fees are non-refundable past the refund period.
After the refund period ends, students are assessed a $10.00 fee for each class that is dropped or added.
Beginning in Fall 2013, the University of Mississippi will charge a Capital Improvements Fee to fund facility construction and improvements. The fee will be charged per term to all students on a per-hour, prorated basis capped at $50 based on the number of full-time hours required by a student’s program of study. All proceeds generated from this fee will be used for the repair, renovation, or construction of student facilities.