The Office of the Bursar manages student accounts, assesses tuition and fees, provides monthly billing statements, and processes payments and refunds.
We also provide banking services for university departments.
PLEASE NOTE: Financial Aid refunds issued by check will only be processed one time per week, usually on Wednesdays. Financial Aid refunds issued by direct deposit will continue to be processed on a daily basis. Students are strongly encouraged to setup direct deposit for quick processing of their refunds. Direct deposit can be setup here.
Beginning in Fall 2013, the University of Mississippi will charge a Capital Improvements Fee to fund facility construction and improvements. The fee will be charged per term to all students on a per-hour, prorated basis capped at $50 based on the number of full-time hours required by a student’s program of study. All proceeds generated from this fee will be used for the repair, renovation, or construction of student facilities.
- Important Upcoming Dates:
- Winter Intersession 2014 Semester
- Phase 2 Registration ($50 Registration fee) December 1 -January 5
- Phase 3 Registration ($100 Registration fee) January 6 - January 7
- Refund Period Ends: January 7 (100% refund minus 5% of fees or $100 whichever is less. Registration fees are non-refundable).
- Phase 2 Registration ($50 Registration fee) December 1 - January 21
- Phase 3 Registration ($100 Registration fee) January 22 - February 4
- Refund Period Ends: February 4 (100% refund minus 5% of fees or $100 whichever is less. Registration fees are non-refundable).