ICP-MS Related Publications using our Facility or Co-Authored by our Staff
- Cizdziel J., Guo C., Yu Z., Steinberg S., Johannesson, K. (2008) "Chemical and Colloidal Analyses of Natural Seep Water Collected from the Exploratory Studies Facility inside Yucca Mountain, USA", Environmental Geochemistry and Health, 30:31-44.
- Cizdziel J., Ketterer M.E, Farmer D., Faller S., Hodge V. (2008) "239Pu-240Pu-241Pu fingerprinting of plutonium in western US soils using ICPMS: solution and laser ablation measurements", Special Issue: Stable Isotopes in Analytical Chemistry, Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 390:521-530.
- Pollard J., Cizdziel J., Stave K., Reid M. (2007) "Selenium Concentrations in Water and Plant Tissues of a Newly Formed Arid Wetland in Las Vegas, Nevada". Journal of Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 135:447-457.
- Cizdziel J. (2007) "Determination of lead in blood by laser ablation ICP-TOF-MS analysis of blood spotted and dried on filter paper: a feasibility study", Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 388:603-611
- Kimura H, Azmy K, Yamamuro M, Zhi-Wen J, Cizdziel J. (2005) "Integrated stratigraphy of the upper Neoproterozoic succession in Yunnan Province of South China: re-evaluation of global correlation and carbon cycle", Precambrian Research 138:1-36.
- Cizdziel J., Farmer D., Hodge V., Lindley K., Stetzenbach K. (2005) "234U/238U isotope ratios in springs and groundwater from southern Nevada: a comparison of alpha counting and magnetic sector ICP-MS", Science of the Total Environment 350:248-260.
- Cizdziel J., Zhou, X. (2005) "Sources and concentrations of Hg and Se in compartments within the Las Vegas Wash during a period of rapid change" Environ Monitoring & Assess 107:81-99.