Learning Outcomes for the Master of Science in Food and Nutrition Services
- Students will be able to interpret, evaluate, and use professional literature to make valid, evidence-based practice decisions.
- Students will be able to demonstrate effective and professional oral and written communication and documentation.
- Students will be able to apply knowledge of nutrition, counseling, and education techniques to enhance wellness in individuals and groups.
- Students will be able to conduct research.
- Students will be able to apply management and business theories and principles to the development, marketing, and delivery of nutrition programs or services.