My SAP GUI font size is too small. How can I change it?
Please follow the instructions located at http://www.olemiss.edu/helpdesk/faq/SAP001.pdf
When I click on the search help button in Student File or Student Master Data, it does not come up. What can I do?
Please follow the instructions located at http://www.olemiss.edu/helpdesk/faq/SAP002.pdf
I have forgotten my SAP password. What can I do?
You can reset your password by logging into myOleMiss. Click on the Employee tab, expand the SAP group, select SAP Password Reset. You may also visit http://www.olemiss.edu/sappassword which will prompt you to log into myOleMiss. Upon logging in, you will be taken to the SAP Password Reset application. Select the system (QAS or PRD) for which you would like to change your password.
If the account has been locked, please contact the IT Helpdesk at 662-915-5222 or email@example.com.
How do I get SAP installed on my computer?
In order to access the SAP system, you must have the SAP GUI (Graphical User Interface) software installed on your computer. The GUI must always be maintained at the current version and patch level.
- If you have a PC with Windows XP or a Mac, you may choose the self-install option for installation or upgrading the SAP GUI
- If you have a PC with Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 please contact the IT Helpdesk at 662-915-5222 to have the SAP GUI installed
When requesting assistance with the SAP GUI installation, Indicate if you need it installed on a Mac or a PC. If PC, please include your operating system information (XP, Vista, Windows7, etc.).
How do I get access to a Limited Access Web application?
In order to access certain applications on myOleMiss, a user must submit an authorization form ( olemiss.edu/limitedaccess ) signed by the department in charge of the application.
- The SAP Upload Application allows authorized users to enter charges to a student's account or payroll deductions for employees.
- The SAP to Excel (STEP) Application allows authorized users to view account data for Internal Orders (accounts that begin with '25' or '30').
- Other Web applications may require the completion of the Limited Access Request Form.
How do I get access to use SAP?
All SAP authorization forms and links to training are available at sap.olemiss.edu/training/.
Access to SAP functions (described under Training) requires a written request signed by the user and the user's supervisor.
How often is SAP training offered?
All SAP training sessions are offered once a month. To view the training calendar, visit this site:
When are SAP Training schedules posted?
New schedules are available on the 15th of each month.
I am unable to print E-Forms. What can I do?
The issue is a result of your web browser's pop up blocker not allowing pop ups. To correct the issue, follow the steps listed for your browser below.
1. Click on Tools, and select Internet Options.
2. Select the Privacy tab and make sure the Pop-up Blocker is turned off.
Safari (Mac OSX):
1. From the Safari menu, ensure the Block Pop-Up Windows option is not checked. Unchecking this option will allow pop-ups.
1. Click on the Gear icon, also known as the Action Menu, located in the upper right hand corner of your browser window. When the drop-down menu appears, locate the option labeled Block Pop-Up Windows and make sure it is unchecked.
1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click Show advanced settings.
4. In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
5. In the "Pop-ups" section, select "Allow all sites to show pop-ups."