Research Help Tutorial:
Using the Map Kiosk
- If you are just looking for a general overview of which resources are on each floor of the library, open the map kiosk and use the Floor Views in the left hand side-bar navigation.
- If you are looking for a specific resource:
- First find the call number of the resource from the Library Catalog.The Catalog can be located on any library computer directly from the library website homepage.
- Once you have located your call number, click on Find a Call Number in the left hand side-bar navigation.
- Use the fly-out menu in the left hand side-bar navigation to locate your resource. For instance, if your call number was TX911.5 .W55 2009, you would go to Main Library Q-T and look under the T Section to find the range your call number falls into. When you have located the range your call number resides in, click on it.
- You will be taken to a short Flash video, directing you to your resource. Alternatively, you can view the directions without Flash by clicking on Skip Flash Content.
- Follow the directions to locate your resource.
Copyright © 2012 The University of Mississippi. All rights reserved.