Current News & Events
Student Employment Has Moved!
The office for Student Employment has moved. Student employment may now be found at Lester Hall. Complete listing of locations.
2012-2013 Annual Staff Performance Appraisals
Congratulations on all of your efforts in completing and/or acknowledging the annual appraisals. At this time, the window is closed and no additional submissions or acknowledgements are possible. Please watch for announcements and reminders for appraisals next winter/spring. For more info...
Walking Paths Established on Campus
The Blue and Red Paths are now marked on our beautiful campus. These markers may help you keep track of your distance and serve as reminder to walk daily. Learn about our paths!
The 2013-2014 Contract Dates Are Available
The academic contract dates for 2013/2014
Telephone Directory Verification
Update your address/number online at myOleMiss. Visit myOleMiss to verify your contact information:
• Office address and/or phone number
• Home address and/or phone number*
• Emergency contact person, emergency address and emergency phone number
More information can be found at myOleMiss on the "Employee" tab.
NOTICE: Human Resources Has Relocated
Human Resources moved to Lester and Howry. Specific details
- New - Online access to explanation of benefits!
- Nursing Mothers Policy - In compliance with the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act ("PPACA"), which took effect when the PPACA was signed into law on March 23, 2010, the University is required to provide reasonable break time for an employee to express breast milk as well as provide an appropriate location to express breast milk. The new policy is located in the University's Policy Index. Designated Locations