Founded in 1848, the University of Mississippi (Ole Miss) is the flagship university for the state of Mississippi. A world-class public research university, the institution has a long history of producing leaders in public service, academics and innovative research. With more than 23,000 students, Ole Miss is the state's largest university, with a major medical school, a nationally recognized law school and 15 academic divisions. It has been ranked as one of America's best college buys by Forbes and the university’s Honors College has been named one of America’s finest. Oxford has been recognized nationally as one of America’s best places to live, and Ole Miss has been recognized six straight years by the Chronicle of Higher Education as one of America’s best places to work.
- To search positions and to apply for a position, click the Search Jobs link at right.
- To create an account, click the Create Account link at the right, and then follow the directions.
- Click Login, and enter your username and password
- While logged into your account you will be able to:
- Apply to multiple positions and position types.
- Apply to new positions without re-entering your application information.
- Upload and store multiple documents (i.e., resumes, cover letters, etc.)
- Review the status of positions to which you have applied.
If you have any difficulties in completing the application, please contact the Employment Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 662-915-1518.
Job postings remain open a minimum of five calendar days or less for non-exempt positions if at least 30 applications are received. Job postings do not include closing dates and may close at any time of the day once the minimum posting period is met.
Related education and related experience may be substituted on a basis set forth by the Department of Human Resources.
For security purposes, this system automatically logs you off when it senses no activity for 90 minutes.