Teaching - Fall 2013
Office Hours: Tuesday 11am - noon and 2:20pm - 3:30pm; Thursday 9:20am - 11am, and by appointment.
Math 319 (Linear Algebra): TTh 1:00pm - 2:15pm in Hume 113
Math 625 (Modern Algebra I): TTh 8:00am - 9:15am in Hume 106
Publication List in MathSciNet
Selected Honors & Awards
- Simons Foundation Research Collaboration Grant (2012-2017)
- On invariants of complete intersections, Michigan Math. J., 62 (2013), 209-223.
- The vanishing of a higher codimension analogue of Hochster's theta invariant, with W.F. Moore, G. Piepmeyer, and M.E. Walker, Math. Z., 273 (2013), no. 3, 907-920.
- On zero divisor graphs. Progress in Commutative Algebra 2, Closures, Finiteness and Factorization, with J. Coykendall, S. Sather-Wagstaff, L. Sheppardson, de Gruyter Proceedings in Mathematics, Eds. Francisco, C. et al., (2012), 241-300.
- Hochster’s theta invariant and the Hodge-Riemann bilinear relations, with W.F. Moore, G. Piepmeyer, and M.E. Walker, Advances in Mathematics 226 (2011), no. 2, 1692-1714.
- A zero divisor graph determined by equivalence classes of zero divisors, with C. Wickham, Communications in Algebra 39 (2011), no. 7, 2338-2348.
AMS Meeting at the University of Mississippi - March 2013
- Conference page: http://www.ams.org/meetings/sectional/2207_program.html
- Session page: http://www.ndsu.edu/pubweb/~ssatherw/miss2013/