Teaching - Spring 2013
Office Hours: Monday 2:15p - 3:30p; Wednesday 11a - noon; and by appointment.
Math 319 (Linear Algebra) : MW 9:30a - 10:45a in Holman North 122.
Math 626 (Modern Algebra II) : MW 1:00p - 2:15p in Hume 331.
Publication List in MathSciNet
Selected Honors & Awards
- Simons Foundation Research Collaboration Grant (2012-2017)
- The vanishing of a higher codimesion analogue of Hochster’s theta invariant, with W.F. Moore, G. Piepmeyer, and M.E. Walker, Mathematische Zeitschrift, to appear.
- On zero divisor graphs. Progress in Commutative Algebra 2, Closures, Finiteness and Factorization, with J. Coykendall, S. Sather-Wagstaff, L. Sheppardson, de Gruyter Proceedings in Mathematics, Eds. Francisco, C. et al., (2012), 241-300.
- Hochster’s theta invariant and the Hodge-Riemann bilinear relations, with W.F. Moore, G. Piepmeyer, and M.E. Walker, Advances in Mathematics 226 (2011), no. 2, 1692-1714.
- A zero divisor graph determined by equivalence classes of zero divisors, with C. Wickham, Communications in Algebra 39 (2011), no. 7, 2338-2348.
- Maps on divisor class groups induced by ring homomorphisms of finite flat dimension, with S. Sather-Wagstaff, Journal of Commutative Algebra, 1, no. 3 (2009) 567-590.
AMS Meeting at the University of Mississippi - March 2013
- Conference page: http://www.ams.org/meetings/sectional/2207_program.html
- Session page: http://www.ndsu.edu/pubweb/~ssatherw/miss2013/