10. Joy of finding counter-factuals
9. Wittgensteinian grading system
8. "Shake-Your Belief" booth at county fair
7. Several senior faculty studied Value Theory under Moses
6. Sandals are back in style, togas can't be far behind
5. Hemlock--tastes great, less filling
4. The exchange of moral objects at annual Christmas party
3. Something to think about in the unemployment line
2. New course: "Plato through handpuppets"
And the number one reason is . . .
1. Students get to vote in the annual "Apology in the Park"