Our Mission, Vision, and Values
The mission of the University of Mississippi Physical Plant Department is to develop, manage, maintain, repair, and remodel the infrastructure, facilities, and environment; to manage, monitor, and plan energy usage on campus; and to provide whatever assistance the University needs to complete its mission.
The vision of the University of Mississippi Physical Plant is to provide great customer service to a great public University and the university community.
The Physical Plant organization is a team that promotes:
- Encourages innovation
- Trusts and empowers our staff
- Has open communication
- Assures confidentiality
- Strives for excellence and effectiveness
- To treat every member of the university community with courtesy, dignity, and respect
- To be honest and have integrity
- To create and develop sustainability in staffing, policies, and equipment
- To be accountable for our actions and be good stewards of our personnel and resources
- To create, promote, and maintain a safe and healthy campus community