Office: 206 Lewis Hall
Phone: (662) 915-7921
- Ph.D., 1986, University of Pittsburgh
- Post-Doctoral Research Associate, University of Tennessee, 1986-92
- Assistant Professor, University of Mississippi, 1992-99
- Associate Professor, University of Mississippi, 1999-2007
- Professor, University of Mississippi, 2007-present
- Member, American Physical Society.
I am an experimental high energy physicist. I have
participated in experiments at Brookhaven National Labs on Long
Island; at Fermilab, near Chicago; at the SLAC, in Palo Alto, California; and at CERN in Geneva,
I am currently involved in the
collaboration at the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, and in the CMS
collaboration at CERN in Geneva Switzerland.
Dr. Kroeger's home page.