Office: 124 Lewis Hall
Phone: (662) 915-5252
- Ph.D., 1996, University of Oklahoma.
- M.S., 1993, University of Oklahoma.
- B.S., 1989, State University of New York at Albany.
- Research Associate, 1988-1990, SUNY-Albany National Lightning Detection Network.
- Post-doctoral Research Associate, 1996-2000, University of Mississippi.
- Research Assistant Professor, 2000-2009, University of Mississippi.
- Associate Director of Research, 2004 - present, University of Mississippi.
- Research Associate Professor, 2009-present, University of Mississippi.
- American Geophysical Union.
- American Meteorological Society.
- Phi Beta Kappa, Beta Chapter of Mississippi (charter member).
- Corresponding Editor, Eos Transactions of the AGU.
Atmospheric electricity and mesoscale meteorology
- electrical and dynamical structure of thunderstorms
- physics and phenomenology of lightning
- global electric circuit
Visit the pages of the Atmospheric Physics research group.