The University of Mississippi



Property Forms


 Procurement Home I Search I UM Home I SAP @ OLE MISS I Procurement Staff

I Travel Home I


Equipment Transfer Notice Use this form for TRANSFERRING EQUIPMENT BETWEEN DEPARTMENTS:
Property Disposal Report This form must be filed with Property Control to request authorization to cannibalize a piece of equipment. The department chair must provide a statement to Property Control that explains why the equipment is to be dismantled and how the parts will be used to construct or repair other existing equipment. 
Equipment Loan Receipt Any time a piece of equipment leaves the campus or returned a loan receipt must be filled out.  The original to this must be sent to Property. 


Procurement Services

Contact Information  
1 Jeanette Phillips Drive Telephone: (662) 915-7448
P.O. Box 8750 Fax:  (662) 915-7752
University, MS  38677  
  Ole Miss     Contact Us | Comments | EEO Statement  |  Copyright © 2005 The University of Mississippi. All Rights Reserved.

Last Modified: Tuesday, 22-March-2005