At some point in their lives, most people have worried about their weight. Individuals with symptoms consistent with eating disorders take their worry about weight to an extreme. Often times, they develop abnormal eating or exercise habits to try and compensate for their perceived weight gain
- Eating Disorders: Psychotherapy's Role in Effective Treatment
- Symptoms of Anorexia
- Symptoms of Bulimia
- Symptoms of Binge Eating Disorder
- Option for Physical Fitness
- When does Exercise Become too much?
- Coping with Eating Disorders