Student Health Insurance
A student health insurance policy is available for both undergraduate and graduate students. For information regarding benefits and cost, please go to
www.studentinsure.com/umiss. If you are an International Student or a Graduate Student receiving an assistantship, DO NOT use this link to enroll, you will be automatically enrolled by the graduate school or International Programs. INFORMATION REGARDING POLICY AND CHARGES WILL BE AVAILABLE AND POSTED IN AUGUST OF EACH YEAR.
Information regarding mandatory health insurance for international students may be viewed at
Graduate students may view insurance requirements and availability at
* Provide an e-mail address that is checked frequently. This is the first way
that you receive a renewal notice.
* Provide a valid mailing address for receiving your ID card and renewal letter.
* Dependent coverage will have to match the student coverage.
* Coverage dates will be the same for student and dependant(s).
* Minimum enrollment period of 2 months.
* Payment is required at the time of enrollment.