MINUTES OF THE COUNCIL OF ACADEMIC ADMINISTRATORS
1:30 p.m., Monday, June 12, 2000, in the Martindale Board Room
PRESENT: Dr. Staton, Deans Hopkins, Womer, Eftink, S. Davis, Sindelar,
J. Davis, and Meador, Dr. Bates for Dean Chambless, Dr. Vaughan for Dean Smith,
Dr. Tew, Dr. Angle for Dr. Clark, Ms. Fant, Dr. Stocks, Dr. Borne, and Dr. Gates
ABSENT: Dean Chambless, Dean Smith, Ms. Morrison, Mr. Rebman, Dr. Clark, Dr. Buskes, and Dr. Wyandt
1. Approval of Minutes. Dr. Staton announced that Chancellor
Khayat has approved the minutes of April 24 without exception.
2. Reaction to Undergraduate Council Minutes of May 5. On
a motion by Dean Sam Davis and a second by Dean James Davis, the Undergraduate
Council Minutes of May 5 were unanimously accepted.
3. Reaction to Undergraduate Council Minutes of June 2. On
a motion by Dean Sam Davis and a second by Dr. James Vaughan, the Undergraduate
Council Minutes of June 2 were unanimously accepted.
4. Reaction to Graduate Council Minutes of April 7. On a
motion by Dean Eftink and a second by Dr. Vaughan, the Graduate Council Minutes
of April 7 were unanimously accepted.
5. Adjournment. The meeting adjourned at 1:50 p.m.
Carolyn Ellis Staton, Chair Date
Morris H. Stocks, Secretary Date
APPROVED by Chancellor Khayat on 7/3/00.