- Student Jobs
- You Found a Job on Campus! Now What?
- Student Employment Packet/Payroll Forms
- Student Timesheet
Student Employment is located in Lester Hall
Current student job opportunities are listed at jobs.olemiss.edu.
- Select the "Search Postings" link from the menu on the left.
- Under the category option, select "STUDENT" and search.
You are encouraged to contact other departments directly (such as the general library, student union, student housing, etc.) to find out if there are student positions available.
You Found a Job on Campus! Now What? Review this flyer form information on the Student Employment Paperwork Packet. Once you have been offered a student position, you must submit employment paperwork in order to get paid:
- These forms are located in an Adobe Package: Student Employment Paperwork Packet. (Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- As you begin completing the online forms, the common fields will automatically populate for your convenience.
- All of the forms are required, however, female student employees are not required to complete the last form in the packet, Selective Service Eligibility and Verification. These forms may be completed online and printed.
- The completed forms must be brought to the Department of Human Resources along with ORIGINAL documentation required for your I-9 form.
For students who only need to be reimbursed for travel (also known as "Travel Only"):
- To be set up for travel only student only need to complete the Student Directory Card (Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader) and bring the completed Student Directory Card to Human Resources with a voided check or checking account details in order for the reimbursement to be processed.
All of the forms are also available at the Department of Human Resources in Lester Hall.
Frequently Asked Questions
The University complies with all applicable laws regarding affirmative action and equal opportunity in all its activities and programs and does not discriminate against anyone protected by law because of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, status as a veteran or disabled veteran or genetic information. More information
For more information please contact the Student Employment Staff at 662-915-1531.