Preparing for Priority Registration
- Check for your registration window on myOleMiss. The link for this application is located under the Registration tab. Your registration window tells you what day and time you can start adding courses to your schedule.
- Check if you have any holds on your records. If you have any hold on your record, you cannot register for classes. You will need to contact the office that has placed a hold on your record before you will be able to register for classes. Make sure you have cleared all holds before your registration window opens.
- Who is my academic advisor? You must meet with your academic advisor prior to registering for classes. Your advisor will give you important information about your degree requirements and future class schedules.
- If you are not familiar with the entire registration process, sign into myOleMiss and choose the detailed instructions on how to register under the Registration tab.
- The classes that will be offered are available in the Course Schedule. You may wish to add classes to My Favorites even before your registration window opens.
- Once your registration window opens, visit the Start Registration application under the Registration tab in myOleMiss and follow the instructions. If you wish to adjust your schedule at a later time, you can make these changes by selecting Start Registration or Drop/Add Courses from the left menu.
- Remember to sign out and close the browser each time you sign into myOleMiss to prevent others from accessing your account.