Accessibility Information for the Masters Ceremony in Fulton Chapel
The College has contacted the University Police Department to obtain information regarding handicapped parking.
- Handicapped-designated parking for the masters ceremony is available at the following locations. that would help with the morning ceremony:
- Behind Holman Hall
- Student Union Parking Lot
- Shuttles will be available with signs on the shuttles indicating that they are for "handicapped transportation." The drop-off point for handicapped individuals will be at the intersection of University Avenue and Grove Loop (in front of Coulter Hall). If individuals need transportation following the ceremony, they should indicate that need to the driver when they are taken from the drop-off point to the Grove.
- The wheelchair accessible entrance to Fulton Chapel is located on the east side of the building. If you are facing the front of Fulton Chapel, the east side is to your right; this is also the side closest to the Student Union.
- Being one of the oldest buildings on campus, Fulton Chapel has limited restroom facilities. They are located off the foyer at the front entrance of the building. The restrooms do have automatic doors. More modern restroom facilities, including additional handicapped facilties, are conveniently located next door to Fulton Chapel in the Student Union.
View the map (PDF) to locate these ADA parking locations.
For additional information related to a disability in regard to the Masters Ceremony in Fulton Chapel, please contact the College of Liberal Arts at 662-915-7177 or at email@example.com.