Student Support Services
The Student Services division of the College of Liberal Arts is located in 320 Lester Hall. This division aids students in degree applications, processing requests for transfer credits, changing academic advisors and majors, registration, and numerous other functions.
Registration and Advising Information
- Register for Classes
- Advising Information
- Choosing My Major
- Registration Instructional Video
- LIBA 102 Course Descriptions
- Basic Modern Language Sequences
- Course Offerings by Semester
Transcripts & Transfer Courses
- University of Mississippi Transcripts -- Obtain a copy of your University of Mississippi transcript--requires myOleMiss login.
- My Transfer Equivalency Report -- Find out how your transfer work transfer to the University of Mississippi--requires myOleMiss login.
- Transfer Course Equivalency Online Database -- Find out how courses from external institutions equate to coursework here at the University of Mississippi
- Permission To Transfer Credit Form -- Liberal Arts students must fill out this form and have it approved prior to enrolling in courses at other institutions.
- CollegeSource Online College Catalog Database -- Look up course descriptions for transfer courses.
General Education Requirements
Bachelor of Arts Degree Information
Bachelor of Science Degree Information
- B.A. in Liberal Studies (3 minors/no major) Advising Worksheet
Teacher Award Information
Each spring semester the College of Liberal Arts seeks nominations for the Liberal Arts Outstanding Teacher of the Year Award, Cora Lee Graham Award for Outstanding Teaching of Freshmen, and the Outstanding Instructor in the College of Liberal Arts Award.
Previous recipients are listed at the following addresses.
- Cora Lee Graham Award for Outstanding Teaching of Freshmen
- Liberal Arts Outstanding Teacher of the Year