- Hunting Season, by Nevada
- The Hermits Story: Stories, by Rick
Bass (Houghton Mifflin).
- The Roadless Yaak: Reflections and Observations About One of Our Last
Great Wilderness Areas, by Rick
Bass (Lyons Press).
- The Peddlers Grandson: Growing Up Jewish in Mississippi, by
Edward Cohen (Delta).
- Tyrus: An American Legend, a novel by Patrick
- Mississippi Delta Women in Prism, by Claire
T. Feild (NewSouth Books).
- A Multitude of Sins: Stories, by Richard
- Majesty of the Mississippi Delta, by Jim
- Laugh Track, by David
Galef (University Press of Mississippi).
- The Summons, by John
- Splintered Bones, by Carolyn
- Living Dead in Dallas, by Charlaine
- Last Scene Alive, by Charlaine
- Grit n Greens and Mississippi Things, by Sylvia
- Sleep No More, by Greg
- In the Deep Hearts Core, by Michael
Johnston (Grove Press).
- Frontier House, by Simon Shaw, Linda
Peavy and Ursula Smith (Pocket Books).
- Pompeii Man, a novel by Paul
Ruffin (Louisiana Literature Press).
- Rescuing Jesus from the Christians,
by Clayton Sullivan
(Trinity Press International).
- The Journey Home: A Fathers
Gift to His Son, by Clifton
L. Taulbert (Council Oak Books).
- Little Cliff and the Cold Place,
by Clifton L. Taulbert
(Dial Books for Young Readers).
- Separate, But Equal: The Mississippi
Photographs of Henry Clay Anderson, by Henry Clay Anderson, with an essay
by Clifton L. Taulbert
- The Heaven of Mercury, a novel by Brad
Watson (W.W. Norton).
- The Collected Poems of Tennessee
Williams, edited by David E. Roessel and Nicholas Rand
Moschovakis (New Directions).
- 1946: A Poem, by Ahmos
Zu-Bolton II (Ishmael Reed).
19: Fiction writer Berry Morgan
died at the age of 83 in Sumit Point, West Virginia.
13: Historian Stephen E.
Ambrose died at the age of 66 in Bay St. Louis, Mississippi.
About This Site | New Book Info |
News & Events |
Literary Landmarks |
Mississippi Literary History |
Mississippi Publishing |
Other Features |
Other Web Resources
by author |
by title |
by place |
by year |
SEARCH THE MISSISSIPPI WRITERS PAGE
UM Home Page |
English Department |
Center for the Study of Southern Culture |
The University of Mississippi Foundation
This page has been accessed
5068 times. About
this page counter.
Last Revised on
Friday, October 19, 2007, at 03:36:26 PM CDT
Send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Design by John B. Padgett.
The University of Mississippi English Department.