How to Give

Checks may be sent or delivered to:

  • Dr. Kim Shackelford
  • Department of Social Work
  • 214 Longstreet Hall
  • University, MS 38677

There are other ways you can help, such as donating airline miles or blood, providing transportation, lodging, or meals to a family traveling to your area, or raising funds through
a service organization to which you belong.

For more information about how you can assist,