You must register your vehicle and order your hangtag online beginning July 1 for fall 2013. Your hangtag will be delivered to your permanent address. Upon completion of registration, you can print a temporary pass that is valid for 10 business days while your permanent hangtag is being processed and delivered.
Please note that Commuter permits will not be recognized on home football game weekends.
There are three types of commuter hangtags available:
- Park & Ride
- $30 hangtag for students living off campus
- Park in exterior lots and ride express shuttle into campus
- Faster, convenient and more reliable than searching for a commuter designated lot
- Commuter (traditional) (View Map)
- $95 hangtag for students living off campus who are not residents of Campus Walk apartment complex
- Allows parking in designated commuter lots
- Campus Walk Commuter (View Map)
- $95 hangtag for residents of Campus Walk apartment complex
- Allows parking in the same designated commuter lots as students with a traditional commuter hangtag
View the three year pricing for commuters (PDF).