About the Principal CorpsThe purpose of The University of Mississippi Principal Corps is to prepare highly qualified educators for leadership excellence in academic and administrative capacities. Students will earn a masterís degree at the successful completion of the program, which is structured according to the following principles, based on our own national study with experts from around the country: • Employs sound research and theoretical perspectives.
• Implements multiple delivery systems of education.
• Models effective instruction and maximal learning opportunities.
• Supports community involvement and engagement.
• Demonstrates an understanding and appreciation of diversity.
• Promotes partnerships and collaboration.
"The leadership program at Ole Miss was absolutely awesome. I can say that because I attended another program prior to Ole Miss and it was no comparison. The program has benefited me by empowering me with knowledge to become not only a better leader but also a better person."
- John White Jr.
M.Ed. Educational Leadership, 2006
Cordova Elementary School, Tennessee