For assistance with SAP GUI issues, please contact the IT Helpdesk at (662) 915-5222. For questions about training, contact Laurie Richlovsky at (662) 915-1539.
- Testers may report SAP Upgrade/Patch issues to the SAP Issues Database.
- Authorization errors may be reported by filing an SU53 Report.
- Request new SAP functionality by completing an IT Work Request and emailing it to email@example.com.
- How do I reset my password for SAP?
You may reset your SAP password by logging into myOleMiss => Click on the Employee tab => SAP tab => Select SAP Password Reset located on the left in the "Detailed Navigation" menu.
- When are SAP Training Schedules posted?
New schedules are available on the 15th of each month.
- How often are SAP Trainings offered?
All SAP Trainings are offered once a month.
- How do I report SAP issues encountered during QAS testing?
Testers may report SAP Upgrade/Patch issues to the SAP Issues Database.