The Student Advocate May Be of Assistance to You When:
- You need someone to mindfully listen to your issue and openly discuss with you your questions, concerns and complaints.
- You don’t know where to get started with your concern.
- You need someone to explain some of the complexities of University policies and procedures.
- You need advice on which University policies and procedures are appropriate for your concern or complaint.
- You feel like you are getting the “runaround” or are not being heard concerning your issue or complaint.
- You want to be assured that someone will follow through and advocate on your behalf throughout the entire process of resolving your issue.