UM Web Project
The University of Mississippi website is directed by the UM Web Planning Committee. Please send your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
During the 1995 spring semester, University of Mississippi administrators appointed a committee to direct the development of the campus Web project. The committee directs the design of UM Web and addresses policy issues related to the campus website.
Current committee members include:
- Mr Robby Seitz: Campus Webmaster (Chair)
- Mr Ty Allushuski: Assistant Director of Admissions
- Ms Hilarie Bain: Director, Printing and Creative Services
- Mr Tom Eppes: Chief Communications Officer
- Ms Jennifer Farish: Associate Director of Integrated Marketing
- Mr Walter Flaschka: Center for Intelligence and Security Studies, Network Administrator
- Dr Kathryn F Gates: Chief Information Officer
- Mr Kevin Herrera: Library Information Technology Head
- Mr Dewey Knight: Financial Aid Associate Director
- Mr Steven Mullen: Alumni Affairs, Assistant Director for Marketing
- Dr Andrew Paney: Assistant Professor, Department of Music
- Ms Penny Rice: Instructional Technology Specialist
- Ms Debra Riley-Huff: Web Services Librarian
- Mr Errol Sayre: Information Technology Systems Analyst
- Mr William Schenck: Croft Institute, Assistant Director
- Mr Wayne Shaw: College of Liberal Arts Assistant to the Dean
- Dr Stephen Threlkeld: Professor of Biology
Web pages at this site are designed to be accessible to all, and may be viewed in a reasonable manner in any current browser.