The Office of the Bursar manages student accounts, assesses tuition and fees, provides monthly billing statements, and processes payments and refunds.
We also provide banking services for university departments.
Beginning in Fall 2013, the University of Mississippi will charge a Capital Improvements Fee to fund facility construction and improvements. The fee will be charged per term to all students on a per-hour, prorated basis capped at $50 based on the number of full-time hours required by a student’s program of study. All proceeds generated from this fee will be used for the repair, renovation, or construction of student facilities.
- Important Upcoming Dates:
Summer 2014 Terms
- Phase 2
- August Intersession - July 1 through July 27
- Phase 3
- August Intersession - July 28 through July 29
- Refund Period (100% refund minus 5% of fees or $100 whichever is less. Registration fees are non-refundable)
- May Intersession - May 13
- Full Summer - June 3
- First Summer - May 30
- Second Summer - June 30
- August Intersession - July 29
- Phase 2
- Fall 2014
- Phase 1 - March 26 through July 31
- Phase 2 - August 1 through August 24
- Phase 3 - August 25 through September 8
- Refund Period ends September 8 (100% refund minus 5% of fees or $100 whichever is less. Registration fees are non-refundable)