Services for the microform collections are provided by the Reference Department located on the first floor of the J.D. Williams Library. The library houses more than 2.6 million microforms, including microfiche, microfilm and microprint/microcards and provides equipment to view, print, and digitize all microformats. The newest machines can produce digital images in several formats, including PDF, to be downloaded or e-mailed. We have excellent assistance, information and tutorials available about our microfilm machines.
Notable Microform Collections:
- Notable Microform Collections for Accountancy
- Notable Microform Collections for Business
- Notable Microform Collections for Education
- Mississippi Newspapers on Microform
- Non-Mississippi Newspapers on Microform