Welcome to Ole Miss!
To ensure your time on campus is as pleasant as possible, read about required parking passes and designated lots for visitors, students, faculty and staff.
Normal Parking Enforcement Resumes Monday August 14th
Starting Monday August 14th at 7:30 AM, normal parking zone enforcement will resume on the Oxford campus for the coming fall semester. Weekdays, during University hours of operation from 7:30 AM thru 5:00 PM, vehicles must be parked in their designated zones based on their decal type. All 2016-2017 permits expire on August 15th and vehicles must display a new 2017-2018 permit to be parked on campus or they may be cited and/or towed.
2017-2018 Permit Sales
All 2017-2018 permit classifications are online. Several permit types have sold out but all groups should have at least one available option.
- Residential East - SOLD OUT - Residential Garage is the Available Option
- Residential Central - SOLD OUT - Residential Garage is the Available Option
- Residential West - SOLD OUT - Residential Garage is the Available Option
- Campus Walk
- Residential South - SOLD OUT - Residential Garage is the Available Option
- Pavilion Garage – SOLD OUT – Available Option Depends on Classification
* Update July 18th - Until further notice, online wait-lists are temporarily disabled. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to a wait-list for your classification listed as sold out. You must be eligible to purchase a sold out classification in order to be added to the wait-list for one. Purchase the available permit option if your classification is sold out. If you are selected to receive a permit from the wait-list, the permits will be exchanged and the purchase prices credited as needed.
All other permit types (construction, vendor, retiree and annual visitor) are only available from our main office in Lester Hall Rm 120.
Current 2016-2017 permits are valid until August 15th, 2017, after which a vehicle not displaying a new '18 permit will receive a citation if parked on campus.
Pavilion Garage Changes – Effective June 1st, 2017
The Pavilion Garage will become a fully reserved parking zone this summer starting on June 1st. Hourly paid parking will no longer be permitted and all revenue and gate equipment will be removed. All parking stalls will be sold by reserve permits available to both Faculty/Staff and non-residential students. Current garage pass holders have been given the option to pre-reserve a new permit for the 2017-2018 academic year. All other eligible parkers will be given the opportunity to purchase a dedicated reserved space when their group's permit classification goes on sale in July. Faculty/Staff will be given two weeks to choose the Pavilion Garage permit prior to them being offered to students classified as commuters. New permits will be $400 for the 2017-2018 academic year. For more information and other details please visit olemiss.edu/parking/PavilionGarage.
WEB PORTAL UPDATED
The Parking and Transportation's customer web portal was upgraded on Thursday December 15th. Some aspects of the portal have changed and various tutorials and "how to" documents still need to be updated now that the new portal version is in place. If you are experiencing issues with the new portal, cannot find what you need, or otherwise need assistance, please contact our main office at 662-915-7235 or email at email@example.com.
Visitor Parking Passes
Visitor Daily permits are priced at $3/day for the 2016-2017 Academic Year. Daily visitor permits can be purchased in person at the Department of Parking and Transportation office in Lester Hall or at the Welcome Center near the entrance to the Circle on University Avenue. Visitors may also purchase a permit for up to 7 days online by following information on <this page>. Visitors wishing to purchase a permit for a longer period of time may purchase a monthly or annual pass in person at the office in Lester Hall. Departmental purchases of permits will continue to be by email requests. Remember, all vehicles brought on to the University campus must have a parking permit. Please feel free to contact our office for any questions - (662) 915-7235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.