Game Day Traffic 2014
All game-day parking on the University of Mississippi Oxford campus is allocated by permit through the Ole Miss Athletics Foundation. For more information on permit types and locations, contact the Ole Miss Athletics Foundation at 662-915-7159. Athletics Football Information site – www.olemissfb.com
Below will be a series of links to maps produced to facilitate a safe and orderly campus visit - will be updated by August 1st.
- Regional Access Map: includes larger Oxford Area(View Map)
- Campus Shuttle Locations (View Map)
- Grove Drop Off Access (View Map)
- Game Day Parking 2014 Permit Zones (View Map)
- Post-Game Campus Traffic (View Map)
- Taxi Access (View Map)
- Oxford University Transit Routes (View Map)
- Oxford University Transit Schedule (View Map)
NON-Permit Holders – The University will providing two shuttle routes onto campus at no cost to the riders. These routes have not been finalized but will be updated by August 1st.
The City of Oxford is providing a shuttle service starting 3 hours before Kickoff until 2 hours post-game. These shuttle cost $5 per person for a round trip. The pickup locations will be finalized by August 1st.
Permit Holders – Game-Day visitors to campus that have a permit to park on campus on game-gay will be permitted to enter campus from any campus entrance except those on Gertrude-Ford Blvd. Permit holders MUST park ONLY in the lot type that matches their permit designation (i.e. Lot 8 permits cannot park in Lot 7 regardless of their color).